Thursday, May 15, 2008

Problems=Opportunities

Sport cars seemed to have a way of attracting my attention these few days. hmm..... must be the sports fever. XD Anyway, I finally showed myself after months of self-torment & attended a wedding 2 days ago to realize that i'm slightly allergic to alcohol as i get high and rashes after taking just a little. Dragged my violin maties, Dmitri+Ethan+Cassidy+Meghan along to goofed around and joke that i'm a cheap-date after they figure alcohol and me don't mix. haha So believe or not, my love for Ben & Jerry's [New York Super Fudge Chunk] ice-cream and card games actually gets me even higher!
Holidays seemed no biggie this time of year, not to mention the swelling amount of workload coming head-on. That reminds me, I disagree with people who think you learn more from getting beat up than you do from winning

No comments: