Friday, June 20, 2008

Yesterday was ~AWKWARD~ I'm being proclaimed the loudest, messiest, and the laziest among the siblings and cousins just because I pushed my housechores to Scott for ONE second. Can you believe that? & duh....What else? I got grounded AGAIN. It would be twice this week than. & getting Double Grounded is the toughest. It's like, "What can they take away now?" haha. Well....at least I've got the Brains to allow myself to get into this kind of situation, like they always say if you ever wanna win, you got to die trying. Sometimes i like UNLEASHING MY INNER-NERD. What they call the alter-ego, as for me it would be [the nerd]. It's cool cause it freaks Dean out, the MOST. This is what I always say whenever I get's in trouble : "I had an imaginary friend. Her name was Min Yee, and she'd always get me in trouble." XD

No comments: