Sunday, July 6, 2008

The secrets of secrets is inside me again. I cannot find a way ot describe it, it's just there inside and all I do is hide. I so much so wish it would go away, and all the pain i thought I knew and all the thoughts leads back to you, back to what was never said dwelling back and forth inside my head. I'm Scared! Trauamtized! Does anyone know how tormenting that feeling can make you. Since you stole my innocence,

I still tried living as a happy teen would do, I'm lost finding who I really am. When you find yourself in the middle of your life and you're nowhere near of where you were going, how do you find the way from the person you've become to the one you know you could have been?

Can somebody please come and save me. Sometimes I wonder when you're little, you like to think you know everything, but the last thing you really want is to know too much. What you really want is for grown-ups to make the world a safe place where dreams can come true and promises are never broken. And when you're little, it doesn't seem like a lot to ask.

I WANT YOU! I WANT YOU BACK NOW! I WANT MY PERFECT LIFE BACK! COME BACK!

No comments: