Monday, September 15, 2008

I really wanna send you the pics but some ~!@#$%^&* took my camera away. so sorry, all i've is these on my mobile~~~~

I made lil'Joe in Build-a-Bear store with Grandpa and maties

shop-keeper is a stuffer in disguise

stuff somemore

autographed violin gift from err.... humans

people needa practise even if it is on b'days you know

guitar and my socks. thanks "humans" XD

playing with fire

and the cards

more autographing on the pooch

i woke up this morning and i saw GREEN!

coutesy by my mom

the huge banner

went balloon fishing you see

garbage island

aftermath in the afterparty

love this, looks like a violet rose

alamak! straberry cream wit hchocolate icing

Dad bored this for me

and there's Ev, Parv, Dean's evolutioned self heehee


Everything is fun. Thanks to all the wonderful company, but now i needa SLEEP! afternoon nap os still essential even if you're 16.

P.S:
JOSEPH GORDAN give me back my bloody camera before i mash you up! XD

No comments: