Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Constant as the stars above

Drafty... plain drafty....
Its Teachers' Day celebration yesterday and out of my normal practise, I head back to PRCS. Yea~ so I get to catch up with a few 'fav.' teachers such as Mr leong & Ms H, which was kinda cool. I know how anti-climax and annoying it is to conclude my feelings with 'cool~' which would totally discredit their work on me. But, I guess some things are better left unsaid I suppose. Ms H looked at me with X-ray eyes, which freaked me out just a little bit.. she seems to be able to see there's more to it then what is there on the surface. And YES, there's alot more I wish to tell her if only I can write them all down for her to see. I'm not at my best at expressing myself verbally recently so I rather she be able to see it through me. I wonder if she could just look at me and really see my heart. Her tight hug saved the day, keeping me from falling into pieces in public.

If only the melancholy colors of the rain would just end and I, to be able to survive the storm to see the rainbow emerging soon before long

Practise last Saturday. Love the pine color of the piano, a good change to the good old black I see all the time ;)

My STARFISH violin!!!!! its finally arrived! I've been anticipating it for months. I'm so happy :D

Chillin' out on my fav. place mother earth can offer-the WIDE OCEAN. its taken back during my vacation, but i guess i just needed a little of how-things-used-to-be

as the sun embraces the moonlight

No comments: