Friday, September 18, 2009

OFFICIALLY 17!

I don't understand the fact that i'm getting excitable about getting older, but I do understand how sacred it is to celebrate ones birthday! The word said it all, BIRTH-DAY. Though it landed on the first day of school term, I'll say its pretty awesome!
Awesome defined in the sense that (not in any order) :
1. I got my first b'day sms 12 am sharp from Hiro! No.1 sms from my no. 1 cousin in France (not to mention the surprise parcel that came early next morning heehee)
2. followed by smses from my buddies old and new consecutively !MuaX!
3. Liyana aka AlgaeJ surpried me with a special visit to my school! (tears...)
4. the Haydnites and CO at school were with me
5. the dudes of Big Evil co. threw a surprise party on Saturday at the violin studio
6. the pressies DUH.. ;D
7. sweet intimate b'day celebration dinner at the restaurant with my fav. CHILLI CRAB! then brief cake-cutting on Monday. (hw = kill joy)
8. violin bandslam playing random songs haha
9. Meghan was so so thoughtful... socks for different day of the week
10.Cheng Xi came over at 9+ pm to play billiard intense session with me! XD

Pictures.... on the way. No time to download after you guys sent me. oopsy!
Anyway.... something triggered the art genes in me and I came up with this painting! Guess it must have been all the romantic love poems kinly symbolised with the moon in everyone of them that trigggered this---- 'master piece' XD

No comments: