Saturday, December 3, 2011

A little wind in my sails

Ok Ok, I know this is a little back-lated as a at-the-moment review of my relief that the A's has finally been done. Well I've been doin' my bit of thinkin' for the past 2 days to organise my thoughts in case I blabber as I did in so many of my posts this year...

:Finally got a whiff of the end of A's this morning when I woke. It's Saturday now, and soon enough friday will be over for good. Normally us kids have it easy- when the books are out, play is in, but I reckon work should be in as well ain't it? but it's okay. At least that means there'll be money coming in too! :D. Have been chalkin' up a list of to-dos after A's (and work) but somehow I just can't get enough of it. I wanna go places, see people, find adventures, drown in exhaustion; that's not too much to ask of is it? Simple things get me excited (like Corrine's lets-go-for-a-midnight-spin-along-the-high-way) and I've been grinning like a kid since morning. Practically beaming. I sound marginally spastic but can you tell that I'm excited? :}

I need to get good reads (stacks of 'em), feels like my brain is shrinking and I'm becoming intellectually challenged. 0.0!!! Need a well-paying job too.

Lana, Meghan, Tin Ling, Julia, Evan, Roger & Ximen met up with me for dinner (Hubie just have to be 18 hours away hee...) lots of laughs as we gave a quick ran -through of our year. With my being the most ... ya'know... 'fun' ..... XD

Anyways, not wanting to advertise but:
if anyone has any part-time job offers that's appopriate and suitable for me LET ME KNOW thank you ohsoverymuch#
and when I mean appopriate I M E A N it. Please save your efforts of attemting to twist my words into gettin' a new hobby for yourself like, say, knitting. .*)

No comments: