Friday, January 27, 2012

If they ask, I'd lie ;)

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!
Sifting through past pictures, as an old practise, for a new collage. How is it that whenever I come across yours, gave you the audacity to trigger some buttom inside of me once again? Oh, that awful feeling you get when you realise all the hardwork you thought you knew as 'letting go' turns out to be much more like mere 'stalling' up of emotions till a moment like this of accidental browsing of pictures of a time when there was me and you.

Or has it always been me? Me and my blind optimism to blame? Of a mess of a fantasizer with the nerve to adore you? How I'd like pretty much to know it was real, of you telling me it was true.

Maybe someday I'll be confessing my foolishness for never letting somebody else in. Somebody else that can be every way fitting and more.

Perhaps you'll never know this is for you, OF you. Many can guess, many would try, but they might end up stunned, say why: its this authentic Asian boy which many foils and perhaps best, a thousand times.
I'll say, I love the way you angle yourself towards me. Gaze with those shadowed eyes. Listened when I've got something to say.

Presently, I tell everyone we are through. That I've not a clue of much about you. Should have known better then to let myself wonder too far,knowing too well that its end is not far from the beginning itself. Here I am hoping you would some day make a re-entrance into my life and you would say [_____________] what I'd like to hear.

As much as I dislike being left hanging, however for my own good, perhaps you should stay away. Given MORE MORe More time, the feelings might just deplete into nothingness, this time, for real. Then again, have I ever proclaimed of being able of letting go of my unwanted things before?

Maybe one day- not too late a day, I'll find that soloing is also great.

No comments: