Friday, August 8, 2008

Up-Beating

Trying to keep myself on the upside of the street! When I come undone, you bring me back again. Back under the stars & back into the run~
If I had my way I'll NEVER get over you. Anyway, I don't want to talk about it and i don't want a conversation. Sometimes, I just want to let my violin do all the talking for me and we'll see what others make of it. Guess I'll never be able to get round this guilt of mine with whatever else I was able to get round over.
There seems to be a speck of serene entity I discovered at the beach it seems, giving me a sense of comfort and security. I HEART my shiny new bike! Cycling at East Coast every Saturday morning is a must than and again. However, by driving there doesn't make much ecological sense at all. So I'll let my bike or skateboard start their engines. Anyway it's a green situation. Green as in paddling till i'm green in the face and going mother-nature green.

The idea of sun-drenched backdrop of Parisian streets and cafes suddenly dawn on me.
There's not much going on today and look at the time, i'm really bored it's getting late.
Ok, i'll stop gushing
Chiao Bella

No comments: