Friday, August 8, 2008

* Pumpkin Pie *

Oh Yeah~ verbal diarrhea

Spent my unearthy morning writing a new song. It's not quite done yet, but i've decided on the title already! Quick eh? It's called PUMPKIN PIE and it's absolutely awesome! That much I can guarantee.

Lyrics would be up soon~on my next post with the complete music version in a pack hopefully.

Pestered Evan till the both of us turn green in the face to go for violin practise today so that we can work on it together also on Kashmir (the freaking crazy violin piece) as well.

Felt kinda bad dragging him from his hayday since he had been going without sleep like a zombie for a couple of days. Oh well, on a lighter tone of things, much credits will be honoured for being my co-writer! I'm a girl of my words>>>>>> unusually ^0^

Oh...It's just like pumpkin pie~ XD

No comments: