Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There is a pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know

The first sign of actually going crazy? I spent like 15min in bed laughing my ass of to sleep. That was seriously going to be my lullaby tonight. However, I was rudely interrupted by Banbie who kept scruffling he's feathers and annoying me with the tinkle of he's bell everytime he does that. Must be some tidyness issues he's got. Whatever right?
To think of it, laughing to yourself in total darkness is freakie isn't it? I mean really questionable and definitely disturbing. XD
Guess that's how Banbie got his goosebumps and can't stop scruffling himself. haha I'm not implying that i'm mad, but if you know the direction i'm pointing at, you'll crack a smile too!


You know what? I'm getting fucking busy, so i'll just get these photos off my chest now.

you sure know how to make a girl feel better Mr Joe-ey

I had an urge to dig up my old case. With my idol's pic still snugged nicely in it XD

It's funny how practise is work while.....

continuation-----> this isnt REFRESHMENTS!

I pasted this outside my teacher's studio. Pretty cool huh

when the weird gets weirder, the craziness took over

Drawer Ev & I share during practise. look at all those junk XD

No comments: