Thursday, December 18, 2008

Starbucks Coffee mania and Twilight Mafia

Goth

Try harder if you wanna get sneak-takes next time of mua! haha
Reading my text messages XD Cell phone downloads are .. .. .. .. ..









See what I mean that I've got loads of coffee from Starbucks? Thanks but I know you people would have expcted me to bring some of them to the studio and share it with the others right? XD Caught' cha! Nice "business" display over at my aunt's place
Starts off with one, that's how it went


Now I did tell some of you guys that I love Coffee but hates getting my teeth all yeeky yellow. But I LOVE COFFEE! Ok, so im WEIRD~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Anyway, since 2 days ago, I've been receiving mysterious bags of coffee packet from Meghan, Parvarti, Beth and Joe. So it's not exactly mysteriously yet for the fact that my kitchen is turning into a starbucks coffee bar. Whee! I can open for business right in my own territory. XD
So, no.. .. .. .. my punie kitchen needs space for itself to breath so I've devided to move most of the packets of coffee to my Aunt's place. Since I drop by ever so often after violin class, her place can be my temporary stash.


Im so gonna watch TWILIGHT soon. Better yet if there's a cinema on board the cruise. My couz better be right about that heehee. Didn't catch it as I supposedly wanted to cause im still unpacked and like I said im a heaper.
Drawing out a list of allthe things i need before nightfall and scramble to pack it all together. Geez, gope my build-a-bear teddy fits in miraculously somehow.

No comments: