Wednesday, December 17, 2008

There & Back Again

it's that time of the year.. .. .. .. my tiny tree in my tiny room

The past few weeks has brought me new adventures, life experiences, enthusiasm and most of all gratefulness. Yup, funny though it might seem, but I am grateful for all these wonderful things I get to see and touch as well. As the old scores for genuises might say, "seeing is believing" XD

Anyway, since being asked alot after my return if I ever got home-sick
Ans No, not really heehee. No kidding
: For the most part, my goal on the road is to be as domestic as possible. It might seem strange that a tourist aspires to domesticity, but if I didn't do that, I'd feel detached from my surroundings. This way, my life continues on a relatively normal track, with a measure of regularity, even though no two days are alike. In the list below, I've decided to illustrated the 11 ways I most frequently pass the time in a hotel room, in no particular order.

1. Play my violin (since I always bring it along wherever I go)

2. Cook up cup-noodles

3. Change the strings of my violin and polish the whole she-bang up

4. Blog (if one has connection and labbie)

5. Draw (even though it seldom make any sense at all)

6. Memorize anatomy charts (just getting started)

7. Jump on and off the cushy bed

8. Call for room services (for FOOD duh.. you get hungry easily in the hotel room, it always have a way to make me wonder to FOOD haha)

9. Do hand stands

10. Take pictures out the window (explains why I've got so many out-the-window shots)

11. Watch TV


Anyway, Ev's off to Big Apple New York to get some guidance from his previous mentor since he found himself a little lost lately as we all know that our mentors have a wa yof seeing our flaws and it's the only way to grow. As I was having myself a drink at Marina Bay I recieved an unexpected email which comes with a photo and joke.

"The role of Vice President... it the most insignificant office ever devised by the mind of man"- John Adams from Evan L

Before that he's a Jo's Crab Shack - Willmington
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

TWILIGHT! I wanna watch XD


Ev living it up in NY with his folks. Happy holidays!

No comments: