Sunday, February 8, 2009

revolves

Moving on to the 2nd week of junior college. Time seems to crawl waiting for my lesson time. It's completely mental, I've to totally wait for 4 hours straight after flag raising before my first lesson, then it's home time. Plus, time seems to speed up to a hyperventilating race during lectures. Scribbling frantically taking down notes. Well that's an eye-opener to pre-college life I suppose.
I'm currently preparing for my violin practical and playing some leisure songs. Top of the list for leisures is Bohemian Rhapsody, a long adaptation from Queens. Improvising a prelude before entering into the main tune with a little assistance from Joe my music man cum pianist.

Really looking forward to the mini March vacations. Which means back to PRCS for a cheesy reunion. Gonna ask Liyana to join me along this definitely-to-be -awesome trip along with some others as well. I am absolutely trilled by the thought of bringing my violin and playing for Mr Leung again! ^.^ He better miss my playing muahaha! No more mysterious sounds of the violin coming from the corner of the deserted Audio Library or unfathomable tunes gushing down the hallway and stairs to the first floor during my absence. heehee

Went to a fish-farm with Joseph on Saturday. He's thinking of decorating he's already aqua-like room with something to make it look even more so H2O. Oh well, setting off at 4pm in the evening after our violin class grabbing a quick bite of burger.
All in all, we adopted 5 goldfish and about 10 punie small fishes with incredibly beautiful tails! Along with a huge bowl, some seaweed and bubble maker. Less than $100. Great, we're in budget. However, we forgot all about the food. How sadistic can we get?
Went out as soon as the sunlight start filtering into my room to the market to run some errands today. Getting fish food along the way for the then ravenous fishes. The fishes are still swimming when I got to Joe's place. haha Good, time for sportie breakfast of freshly made pancakes and honey by Joe's mom. Yum!

No comments: