Saturday, April 4, 2009

We live in crazy worlds

Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams? Which none other but Madmen knows~
Crazy week at school again. Took loads of school-related photos, but still, no time to put them all up. zZzZzZz

Monday:
Had fun during P.E. Played basketball yipee! Loves basketball! Makes me wonder if I even failed my 2.4 hmm....

Tues:
DID I SIGN UP FOR SPORTS SCHOOL??????????

Wed:
Cca, abit boring

Friday:
Cca again!!!! Was kinda rough actually. did really little constuctive practise. Cello section too "pro" already!!!! whoots!!!! (Stay humble) XD I got to change to "Jaga" strings! It's a good brand of German strings for cellos. Self-proclaimed lousy at changing strings, was lucky enough to have a Grade 8 cello pal, Xuan Yee to assist me. It was ridiculously hot outside and without the luxury of the air-condition in the practise room, the 2 of us sweated like fishes.

Cello is done up quickly, helped the bass out and boy oh boy, basses are ridiculous to change. My senior got her finger pricked time and again. Poor thing. The funny thing is, though all of us got worn out changing those blasted pieces, we had loads of fun. Laughing as we changed them. haha

In the practise room. I got blasted once again by the Suonas. Mostly by Joel, guess my destressing expressions gives him more inspiration to PLAY LOUDER! blah, Jun Yan took a worse blow. He's nice enough to exchange seats with me to get the 100% blast! Aww.. thanks man! touched!

Saturday:
cca yet again!
Finally talk about today. Brought my violin. Had cca from 10-3pm. Then violin from 5.15-6.30, then theory from 6.30-7.30. got home at round 8. Then went jogging at Pasir Ris park till 9pm. haha Schedule packed! Gives me a sense of accomplishment!

Played violin during cca! Oh yeah it was fun. Its better then the first time I played during cca. Hopfully this will start to cure my stage-fright problems. Junyan the sneaky recorder recorded Pirates which i played with Glen, Swan with Xuan Yee and I don't know what else he's taken. sneaky what.

Highlight!
I ALMOST KENA TRANSFERRED TO ERHU!
Lucky I was able to convinced the conductor's wife i can't play. Phew. I really don't wanna go erhu man. heehee Stereotype, but I think Cello got class. muahaha! wth right?

No comments: