Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Earth Day

Found an urge to blog all of a sudden. Crazy week-in summary.
Went through a rather rough week at school. Am I jealous of you?
Jealous that you're in one way or another better than me? I know I shouldn't be acting this way, but it just doesn't feel right. Politics are running high in the Chinese Orchestra this week. Or should I put it as it will be like this for the next couple of weeks as well? Some of you would have known what I wanted already, from the very start when I put myself in that cca, basically, everyone who are close to me would have already know by now. I can't impress enough on the very thought of being in that fine position.

I want to be a soloist, and i'm looking for my first official breakthrough, but when will that day ever come? I've waited for almost 17 years now for that one special moment, please don't make me wait any longer. Will I ever make it? Will I ever shine? Will I be given a chance to prove that Im worth my salt? Will I?

It's EARTH DAY! Yup, I changed into my college's green polo T and green skirt and petrol myself around Marine Parade as I went for violin class with the Big Evil peepos. Sadly, as we were playign a game of spotting the number of peope wearing green, not much.... Guess Singaporeans are really not in a green spirit. Oh well, it's cool to have a day to look forward to. (though, i didn't do my earth hour, spending my time blogging XD)

Till again,
Kudos!

No comments: