Monday, November 9, 2009

Too many mind

Autumn, this marks the longest time I've kept from blogging since the Os. Many 'opportunities' have surfaced since I last wrote. Many chances I would call them, leverage in changing the way I live my life now. I do not know if they were blessings or challenges arising in a different form. I want them, surrounding me like a ring of fire, but at the same time, I fear. Like a wounded tiger fierce, intense but yet afraid. I'll do all I can and hope for the best, until my destiny reveals itself.

Too many mind? To devote oneselve to the perfection of whatever they pursue. I have never known such discipline existed. I am surprised to learn that only to devote yourself to having 'no mind' will you be able to seek a stillness of your soul. Only than will one be able to take control and only which will I than have finally found my first untroubled sleep in many years.

No comments: