Sunday, May 16, 2010

it all felt Surreal

This week I dare proclaim to be the finest week I've had in my nearly 2 years in JC.
Everything this week seems to get on so smoothly I can hardly believe it!

1. I came in first in the Jc2 girls 12X100m relay. My very first medal for running on the 12th of May 2010 =D
2. Tiring as it is, College day CO and violin/cello/bass rehearsals were foremost one of THE most enjoyable things I did
3. Just being able to spend some time playing random songs and forging memories I'll forver keep

After all that's said, there's the flip-side I'll guitlessly flood...
First of all, I'll just like to tell all the teachers who were abnormaly nice to me on college day "Thank You". Thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to finally fully comprehend the adjective "facade." I promise you, your examples were doubtlessly unparalleled by anyone I've seen till date!
To W, yours was... (finding the most appropriate word)- S E A M L E S S . You want us to contribute in reviving our cca. You want us to work hard for this. You want us to ensure the survival of this art. But let me tell you this, what you really want is for us to become a favourite of our headmaster you want us to resonate across the cca board so that you'll be able to finally assert your boasting rights. Above all, you want us to be "famous", but not too much least we be poached by other teachers or staff members. What're are we? Objects? Chips you can easily cash in?

You weave among us a sophisticated illusions, fed our hopes with disillusionment. Do you actually, niavely think this could all go unnoticed? That we're as blind as we're individually as we're in a group? You're popping out of your seams Mister and had probably already spun your last stunt.

To end off, be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.. that I'll aim not to~

No comments: