Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Miss September 14th



Blogger must be hating on me for not posting for such a long time. True story.

Here's proof:
1. the first time I attempted to post the 400 over pictures(yea, that much! excluding polariods & instagrams) for my birthday party, blogger hunged on me when I reached the 5th set



(which equates to 25 photos) And i'm perplexed why blogger can't just program their system to allow limitless uploads like FB did!

2. what happened next was when I ingeniusly tried to steal minutes between vio breaks to blog, some enviromentally-loving soul SHUT DOWN my lappy! WHAAAIIIII!!!!



So yea, this post would definitely have came alot earlier if it weren't shrouded with all the hiccups popping everywhere. And since September is almost over I hope to keep what's about September within September. Phew, this is the THRID time I'm doing this post so there should be ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, RIGHT? I hope I didn't just jinxed that. :X



Alright, into the updates formal:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Q: How's did my 19th birthday go?


Ans: It's pandemonium on the floor! For all who booked the swanky room & celebrated for me. You'd know how I perspired in a fully air-conditioned room, ditched my heels and severed my unicorn's head (the cake FYI)


Q: Who you'd like to thank... again?

Ans: my family for celebrating for me at home with the extra large strawberry cheesecake to last me days after my birthday,


cuzzie-wuz Ting-a-Ling for the awesome unicorn cake (WOW u didn’t drop da cake! ;D ),


cuz Ethan for the fancy dinner/party, more cuzzies Cloud, Si, Eric, Leo....


[Since-we-were-in-diapers-kind-of]: Rigel, Martin, Meghan, Jules, Hubert, Roger, Corrine, Ximen, Elroy, Nat, Augusto, Julia, Lana, Ev, Van....

...... . for all your wishes and crazy presentss.

And basically all I've got to know over the years!



Q: when're you uploading the photos?


Ans: Soon? Perhaps Dec or Jan can-do???? I'm up-to-neck busy these days k, so might take a while~


Alternatively, visit Ethan's blog here .





HAD A GREAT B'DAY. THANK YOU!






and yes, thank u bubz for flyin' out with the artsy breakfast & swaggerlicious pressy x - - - ❥





No comments: