Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Under My Skin

Inside me, hatred brews.
I hate how much people have destroyed my "happy ever after" scene.
Thanks to them, I'll never be able to go back to the innocence way i once were.
Sometimes i really asked myself WHY? Why must things turned out the way it had.
So much for my happy ending right? Bugger~
I finally realized why the great stories, the ones that really mattered, said that humans are the most terrifying creature that roamed the land. It can either make you or break you.
I'm shattered.
Imagine the betrayal, the ones that you thought loved you turned their backs on you when things get difficult. It seemed as if i finally "seen light" as to what my arithmatics teacher once said.
I've finally seen through the pretences.
Figure out that they're all the same, always coming up with some kind of story.
As for this, i know NO once can ever comprehend.
No one knows me better than myself, so they can never understand the knack i'm going through.
For all my wildest imagination, I never taught my relatives would do a thing like that to me.
It's crazy. By right i shouldn't even get involved. But i am.
For the so purpose that my extended family is involved.
I'm been twisting round the same question repetively, like a tough math question.
All i came to was one answer: A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why.
But i think i do understand. I know now. Folks in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. So i should also learn to get around it.
*Life for Eternity*

No comments: