Sunday, November 16, 2008

it's a baby step, but it's a step

Hey dudes! Im taking part in the Singapore international performing arts competition!
Audition takes place this Friday for me. Venturing out to unfamiliar routes untaken which leads to bright broght doors. Gee, I hope i make it and make everyone who loves me proud. Yup! REALLY proud!
1. My extended family
2. Banbie my sidekick XD
3. Violin tcher
4. Haydnites
5. Everyone else who have been BB Good to me through the years

So cruise gotta move a little later back, just a little. Badminton too. As for now, I gotta train on my violin, work as one, pull our act together, polish up the flaws and hopefully meet stardom. Ok, a little far-fetched. But hey! you never know until you try right?

Currently, im nursing a busted left arm. After intense catching up on my violin after the ever important Os, apparntly, my left arm can't take the sudden load and hurts. I can hardly lift it up properly. Biting and grtting my teeth to pull it all together >.<

Oh boy, Little Tiffany left to find a future in violin as well. She's in far-west England. Miss her so much. Imagining her all alone without anyone with her. She's so brave, venturing out so young to exchange a better life.

Joe, my bestest buddy is leaving for Christmas eve. Back to old town of Toronto to spent this merry jolly day with his folks. At least he promised to be back in time to spend Christmas with the rest of us! Remember my lists of presents OR ELSE heehee.

Prom, went so-so. No exactly that fantastic. Cant sit with the peeps wanted to since it's arranged. Oh well, at least I got loads of pics to keep! Well until i retrieve them from those who owe me pictures! Send it to me soon Pa-lease!

Raymond,( i don't know current status) texted me at like 12+ when I reached home, showered and ready to get snugeed in bed. Aftermath: I CANT SLEEP! Damn! I needa approach Ms Henry to save me. She understands me, we speak a thousand words just by looking at each other ^.^ I needa get him out of my mind. Linsey is right, "of all people" Why is it that my heart went extra hardworking whenever I hear/see him? Liking a guy that meant trouble, when I didn't know better (sec 1.... Now I gotta get rid of it.

NOW, I gotta concentrate on my set missions. Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly. Here's to hoping. SNORE ZzZzZzZzZ

No comments: