Monday, November 17, 2008

a Walk in the Park

Went out before the crack of dawn for an intensified violin class. Phew. My unhealed arm gone through another series of biting torture. Man I just have to, got to make it after what I went through. (Pleaseeee ^^) Tagging along with me: Joe, Parvarti and Evan. The thick & thin buddies. heehee
As usual, I forgot to comb my hair AGAIN. How many times this year already?Countless. Anyway it'll end up messy in the midst of the afternoon even if I brush. Oh well~
Got into my Falls Season kinda outfit and head out into tender nature. The morning in the undisturbed hue of the park is always the most magical sight AhHhHhHh. Being awe-inspired today, I dugged out my old violin case and decided to give my BAM a well deserved break from the scotching sun. (After having it on my back risking the skateboard rides, the rain and storms the entire last week) Giving myself a change to the case that smell oh so familiar~~~~

The wait

Falls Season outfit? Hmm (With Parv's brown case)

Guess which is mine precious heehee

Contraband!!!! Fine $0.00

Ev got this from Japan!

No comments: