Wednesday, November 19, 2008

it's Official, I'm fleeing the Country!!!!!!! Whee!!!!!!!

Whee!!!!!! MY crazy Schedule. Sorry guys, for missing some of your dates

This Friday: I'll be going for my Competition Audition wish me luck guys!

Saturday: I'm running away from this hell of a city and flying to Australia. (Back by Monday I think)

Thursday: Gone again, this time to Czechoslovakia. I was told it is a divine imitation of fairytale land. Whee

I've not idea when I'll be back though, maybe 2 weeks or less. Than I'll be taking my long-awaited 1 week cruise to the middle of the ocean, Escape! Gee, hope what Junyan said about that comic Not come true or i'll starngle him if I ever come back (the freakin' island eeyer)

I'll than be flying to Paris with my cousins and some of the violin dudos to check out their awesome new violin shop! Rumoured the best of them all. Than it'll be wardrobe updates to come.

I'll also probably be taking a train XD or something to Ireland to join their Annual Fiddle Camp to learn some Celtic Country music! Yeah! I love country stuff, just that Singapore only have Classical, closest to what I like.

All these and more, DATELESS~
So guys, pls pls don't be mad at me if I Unintentionally mixed up or missed out on dates. Have fun! But don't forget me OR ELSE!!!!! heehee

P.S: I'll be having my labtop and cellphone with me. You guys can still call me even if i'm away and I'll still be blogging all the way ;)


Went for a manicure session with Meghan, since it's all paid for by (erhmm heehee) we're GOOD. As violinists, we cant afford to keep our finger nails long, so I decided to go ahead to paint my toes instead. So I'll be seen in flip-flops alot these days. Well, long enough until the paint fades. Meg went ahead with her French manicure which she probably wont wash her hand, play the violin, or shower for an entire month! BEWARE of STINKING MEG EVERYBODY! XD

No comments: