Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pack up & leave again

I'll be randomly selective, I'll have all the Prom stuff, Aus stuff, Bear stuff, Gig stuff, Gym stuff up "SOON" :S



Ev maybe the bestest guitarist, producer, music advisor, pal, in the Whole Wide World, but he sure is the goofest of his profession


It's just like.. .. .. ..

I got tipsy. Constance: You going home?
Me : Go where?

Constance: Home?
The gang, but whose the Leader? Hmmmmmmmmm


we're Ladies & Gentlemens for a night till the clock strikes 12.. .. .. ..

Ev build-a-bear too! presenting: Turkey!

Buddie is MINE! Get your pawws off. Oh yes, I am curretly loving and playing "Meditations from Thais" on my Violin and I mastered it all while traveling! Pretty cool isn't it? heehee

When it cant stop raining and you're too lazy to get your butt out of the hotel..

do something Nice for your teddies. Tada!

see what I meant by random posting?
Cons, mua, Mr Leung

i took this as remembrance before it gets too "insightful". Im living in a fancy hotel. Whoots.

Aww its actually creeping me out! it looks alot like Sarum from Lord of the Rings 3 doesn't it?

Here's a short update and polaroids of my vacation to Sydney will be loaded "soon". XD Im currently packing up my stuff back home and ready to leave for Czech with my extendedly extended family plus my pal Evan on Saturday. He should seriously try to sell himself being successful persuading Dad to let him tag along with us. Ok, exagerated but he needs to gag once in a while. There's been a slight delay of schedule, but it's all good. Better than Mumbai and Thailand the least to say the most. Australia is fun, unbelievably HOT and "hero-venturess". Insider joke. Wrote a couple of songs as well getting inspiration from being stuck on the hotel for a day because of the rain that makes me go dopey. Told you I love the rain that makes me wanna snore. The labtop is going incredibly slow today but as they say, thanks-giving ....and we need to at least show something to humour Aunt Rose after eating all that Turkey!


SHIN! I just wanna have your name up under a moment of impulse. hehee I love talking to you. We see this world and why do things always gotta be so complicated for our young hearts to bear. Shin! Get me away from this immorality. I've been doing alot of thinking, fixate on what's the deal with this social ladder. I have no reason to settle this with a compromise.

I've got a question, would you still look at me if I've only got 3 dollars left in my hands? It's a simple question, but inside would you falter?

No comments: