Sunday, April 18, 2010

like a moth to a flame, we're talkin' danger

Our music is what brought us together, we have connected the first time we played, that experience, I admit is one I never felt before. Though we have never played better, it breaks my heart to think that perhaps because the both of us still doubts the other and neither one of us seems to be willing to be the first to break away from that coyness to express ourselves OR perhaps its just my own naivneness to think this is mutual -he would be playing on without me.. ..

If this involves heartache, this heart will not partake. Sever the heartstrings, push my foot on the heartbrake... before it's too late. Or if this could lead to a future of flamboyance, than PLAY ME A SYMPHONY IN BLUE-- the sort of blue between clouds when the sun comes out, the sort of blue in those eyes you get hung up about~~~~

No comments: