Saturday, January 15, 2011

Contort, not

Decisions , decisions ,decisions .
So here i sit , contract in hand . Wondering what new loops of fire I need to jump through in the circus of life .
Should I attempt the next yogini pretzel conformist ,contortionist acclaim or take that blind leap of faith into the deep beyond ? Work wise... i'm stuck in a rut. To play the safe route versus being the vigilant voyager. My pen's not willing to budge . The only thing that's fluid is the memory of mr enigma, whom in my mind ... is like fresh ink still drying...
and in time ...he will be etched onto my mind ,
indelible.

Turns up a miasma of implausible convolutions ...
When you feel like caving into something you know is so wrong ... yet unbridled spontaneity seem to tug wildly at those heartstrings, orchestrating the meek guarded heart beats into an escalated crescendo .... what should one do ? To seek freedom from the known ? Or save oneself from yet another vicious cycle ?
I go to macdonald's and wait to see if chicken nuggets will help ; ) or ... i think about long term probable ramifications versus short-term immediate pleasure . & sometimes the here and now deserves to take priority over what one may think happens later ....
Ultimately . The moments last only an instant .... and the right person who says and do all the right things to match exactly to that moment shall leave a lifetime of memory .
But than again, I wish the glow from my apple-cell would just illuminate the answered smile .

No comments: