Monday, January 24, 2011

You're the kinda reckless that should send me runnin' but I kinda know that I won't get far...

Real life is a funny thing you know.
In real life saying the right thing, at the right moment is beyond crucial. So crucial in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately what I’ve began to fear more than that, is letting the moment pass without saying anything. I think most of us fear, reaching the end of our life, and looking back, regretting the moments we didn't speak up. Wen we didn't say "I love you" to the ones who deserves them. When we should've said "I'm sorry". When we didn't stand up for ourselves or someone who needed help. I think
we deserve to look back on our life without this chorus of resounding voices saying, I could have but it’s too late now. So there’s a time for silent, and there a time for waiting your turn. But if we
know how we feel, and we so clearly know what we need to say. It comes naturally and you’ll know it. I don’t think you should wait. I think you should speak now!

No comments: