Monday, August 1, 2011

its pandemonium on the floor, imma make it *

Hey everyone and anyone!
Happie first day of the month of August!


It's August alright, and it means 2 things to me:


1) I'm moving head-on closer to A'levels


2) I've got 1 month and 14 days roughly to my B I R T H D A Y




2 entity poles apart, i'm deliberating between excitement or groaning... :/
I've been meaning to blog for a few days now, but it just seems like I've either nothing or alot of the same thing to say that I'm afraid I might just be repeating myself on and on and on and on..... until... the End of the year.

Bad dreams... if this makes up any topic for discussion. So, to whoever's reading this, you can just terminate reading this post if you'd rather be doing something else than reading about someone else's dream. You obviously ain't heeding advice or you just love me too much if you've reached reading this point of thick-skinned self-realisation or ... you're just very bored yourself.




Well in short, my nightmares are of restless, murky, sinusoidal dreams that're not only traumatic, it wears you out in the morning as if you haven't even slept...-.-



Contrary to popular believes, there's something comforting, almost therapeutic about being outside, eXposed to the sun as opposed to stayin' in the house glarin' at the walls wishing they would somehow turn invisible... but I suppose not everyone or girl would agree with me on this with their need to stay constantly fair/ or maintain the pale (ghastly) chalky translucentcy of their skin. Well, not for me, I like the shade of tangy sun-kissed bronzy color of the skin. Hee. It's probably the effect of livin' by the coast all my life or just the Californian spirit acting up. Whatever it is, I love it! I think I'd like the idea of livin' by another piece of sand if I were to purchase my own home in future ( ... if I could afford it) ^.*

Xu 哥哥surprised me with an unexpected trip to Singapore before leavin for Taipei 2 days-delayed. Helping me help the rather kinky Kyle move his atrocious amount of belongings to his new pad in Balestier. Phew, i'm glad that's over. Intensezzz.



luckycharmed Pegasus bracelet from Xu, thank youu







Part of the room that's kinda-sorta done.








Old claymore






!!Frozen Yoghurt!!
!!my favourite dessert at the moment!!





nothing like eating Mcdonald's in the car with smooth air-conditioning... Ahhhh~

No comments: